Losing a breast causes an imbalance to the body. If a woman goes too long without replacing the weight of a missing breast, she may experience neck or back pain.
You should wear a breast form:
- To restore balance to the body for good physical health
- To restore the natural silhouette to the body for good mental and emotional health
- To help avoid neck or back pain
Triangular? Teardrop? Asymmetrical?
We can suggest which form might be best for you … but … each surgery is truly different from any other.
We offer exchanges on bras that have their tags on and are in their original box. Exchanges must take place within 10 days of your fitting.
Swimsuits are neither exchangeable nor returnable.
Breast Forms are exchangeable up to 48 hours after purchase, it must be in it’s original packaging.
BC Pharmacare covers every resident in the province who has reached their deductible. You have to make sure that you are registered. The coverage goes as follows:
- one breast form every two years up to a maximum coverage is $350.00
- two bras will be covered if you have reached your deductible and you have not waited longer than six months after your surgery
If you would like to know more about your coverage please feel free to call us and we will look it up for you on BC Pharmacare. It is nice to know how much you will be paying!
Most private insurance companies will require you to have proof that you have processed your bras and breast forms through BC Pharmacare. Most insurance companies will cover you for:
- one breast form every two years
- two mastectomy bras every calendar year
You must check your own private insurance and see if your insurance policy is different. You may have more or less coverage. Your insurance company may cover what Pharmacare does not.
We do not charge for your home visit. We will match any other retailer in BC and discount it by $10. You must make sure you have proof of the price and retailer.